101. Emma takes Ritalin to calm her hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), which she was diagnosed with at a young age.
100. Emma received all A’s on her GCSE Exams and A Levels.
99. The first book Emma ever read was The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
98. Some of Emma’s favorite movies are Amelie, Shawshank Redemption, Four Weddings and a Funeral, and Closer.
97. Emma’s favorite radio stations are Capital FM (London) and Fox FM (Oxfordshire).
96. Emma was on the jury for the 2004 teenage film-makers’ First Light Film Awards.
95. Emma’s past-times are talking on the phone, shopping, and emailing.